The functional jurisdiction of DTRTIs is as follows:
The location of DTRTIs and MSTUs is as follows:
By a separate Notification, it has been declared that DTRTI Patna will be located at Hazaribagh. The DTRTI, Hazaribagh and DTRTI, Bhopal are not functional as of now.
The training calendar of DTRTIs and MSTUs is prepared under the supervision of the NADT.
To review the progress made by the DTRTIs and the MSTUs working under it, Annual Trainers’ Conference ATC and Mid-Term Training Review Meet MTRM are held.
The inputs and insights on training, effective and scientific evaluation of the training programmes to be conducted during the year, the achievements and shortcomings, infrastructure requirements; requests from field formations, aspects on which training is required in a particular region, planning of future courses, new approaches related issues are discussed.
The Annual Training calendar drawing the various training programmes to be conducted at NADT/DTRTIs is thus prepared based on these discussions.
The scope of training at the NADT, the DTRTIs and the MSTU is as follows:
Scope of training
ACIT to Pr CCIT
1. Induction Training to newly recruited ACsIT
2. In-Service Courses of National Importance
3. In Service Courses for Other Central Service/ All India Service organizations
4. In Service Courses for International Participants- SAARC/ OECD, etc
5. Orientation Training to newly promoted ACsIT from ITOs
ITI to CIT
1. Induction Training to newly recruited ITIs
2. Orientation Training to ITOs
3. In Service Training to Regional ITOs to CITs
4. In-Service Training to Administrative Officers; Sr. PS / PS
ITI and below
1. Induction Training to newly recruited TA/ST II/Driver; MTS
2. Orientation Courses for NS/LDC
3. In Service training to ITIs and ministerial staff EA and below